CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

so it's been a day since I last posted and I already have an update.

the odds are looking less in Prateek's favor. for a second they were looking bright when he suggested an adventure and then they dove down. waiting to see if he is going to try to save himself. kind of nervously waiting and kind of hoping but also preparing myself to not respond.

Prateek: Sounds good. I have an idea, are you down to be a little adventurous?
Molly: Yes! What's your idea?!
P: Ugh what I was thinking of is closed in the winter :/
Btw don't mean to peer pressure at all, but would you be interested in giving maryj a try once again? We'll do it right this time and I can be your high/trip sitter. That could be kinda adventurous lol
M: I'm pretty sure you're thinking of someone else because I haven't tried with you. But I'm not interested.

so the red flags there are that 1. he thinks that i'm someone else 2. whoever this person is, it didn't go well the first time 3. "we'll do it right this time" freaks me out 4. he is offering over text like this at all

like I don't care if he does it. and I don't think I would have cared so much if he just asked. but the fact that he is confusing me with someone else and when they tried it didn't go well freaks me out.

and I mean if I was ever going to try it would be with people I trust my life with and I know super well, which does not include him. and I don't want to try it anyways.

but anyways unless he has a major save, he may have just ended whatever this weird date thing we had going was.

0 comments: