CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 25, 2013

i went and saw AJR today! and they remembered me. and Adam said he read my email and it's a good idea and he has some suggestions he is going to send me. and they are so good live. and they are so awkward. but i love them so much. and Adam is the best and nicest and talks to me. the other two are kind of lame - just kidding! not really.

but i went with Roxy and she saw how happy i was in this environment. she was like "you're happy" and i was like yeahhhh...and she was saying how i found my passion and everything. and it kind of made me realize that i did, sort of. like i love music and would absolutely love a career in music, but i feel like so many people love music too.

wait, molly, how many concerts have you seen compared to the average person? and how many tickets do you have to upcoming concerts...4 tickets to 4 different concerts already bought. yeah i guess i really like live music and the music industry and stuff.

i would love it so much if i was involved in the music industry as a job. as a band manager or an entrepreneur creating something related to music. i want to tour with a band or artist at least once in my life. and yeah. i love concerts. they make me happy.

0 comments: