CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 20, 2013

hi. so Taylor's manager, Zuri, just emailed me the rough draft of an email Taylor wrote. i was BCCed and there was nothing else with it. i don't know what to think. but i'm excited. like i know we are close with them but i haven't really been involved in a lot of management stuff. and this is the first time! and Zuri emailed me directly, not through my mom, and she did that without me asking if i could see it. and ahhh that's so exciting. i don't know if i'm supposed to respond or do what. i might just wait and see if i get another email explaining more. if not, in the morning i might email her. i just feel so important. i had no idea that watching Taylor on America's Got Talent all those years ago would lead me to being this involved in his career and all. ahh exciting. i wanted to find the original email when my emailed my mom about his 1st kickstarter. but i couldn't find it, but i'm going to look in old blog posts.

omg, in June 2011, so almost two and a half years ago i first saw him on AGT and added him to my list of people to meet...and now yayyy.

people think i'm obsessed with him or talk about him too much, like literally my friends roll their eyes when i mention him. but he is just a really big part of my life, which is kind of strange, i know. but somehow he managed to get my family and i invested. like we couldn't back out now even if we wanted to. i'm taking a break from social media yet Taylor is a part of my daily life. like it blows my mind, i can barely fathom it.

it makes me happy.

and it also gets me thinking. like if i run this whole "Honor Club" thingy which is what the email was about and stuff. and essentially it's really similar to Fannattic. So if can run this for Taylor successfully, i can just cut out the whole one website thingy and do this for different bands and such. basically run a "street team" for them and do a type of management. and maybe eventually i'm manage different bands and artists and maybe then i'll have my own management company or even a record label or something. i don't know. dreaming big here. but it's exciting.

and now i'm going to go to sleep because tomorrow i have a full day of studying for my microeconomics exam that i have on monday which i need to study for a lot.

anyways, yeah (: night!

0 comments: