CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 21, 2013

i'm back at college and i loveee it. i just miss my sisters and mother.

downside, my mom said that if i go to china i probably won't go to california and then she started talking about how she didn't know how finances were going to be, she was waiting to hear back from a lawyer or something. in my head i'm thinking about how i can still get the same money, it will just be either from my mom or my dad now, right?

anyways i don't want to think about that stuff. i'm at school. i'm going to go to class. and i'm going to love all of this. actually though i don't have to try hard, i really do love school. i have friends. i have things to do. i feel like i'm actually achieving something. yeah there is stress and all but that's minor really!

ahh, college. i can already tell i'm going to miss it when it's gone so i better enjoy it while it's here!

0 comments: