CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 10, 2013

i was going to have another woe is me post but let's not.

i have worked out everyday since January 2nd. while it is not huge workouts, it has been something everyday. i want to look hot when i go to california. ah i hope i can go to california and i hope it works out how i want it to. but also i would feel bad going there instead of being home, maybe i'll try to come home more weekends to be with my family. because it's really hard for my mom right now. there is nothing worse than when your mom comes downstairs and you see she has been crying. okay maybe there are but yeah.

but now i get to go babysit! i'm actually excited because i love those girls. i get paid to spend time with some of my best friends. i've probably seen them the most out of all of my friends here...i say that like i have a lot of friends (i don't).

0 comments: