CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

i want a life where i am so happy and content with what i am doing everyday and with everyone who surrounds me that i don't check the internet at least twenty times everyday. i wouldn't care about what everyone posted on facebook, twitter, or tumblr. i wouldn't check them on my laptop just to close it and check them on my phone. i wouldn't go out of my way to see if Taylor Mathews has posted anything. i wouldn't wake up first thing in the morning and check my phone.

so the question is do i wait for that life to come along or do i stop checking my social networks now and hope that life follows? i'm thinking that i try stopping social media. okay my limit for times that i check facebook, tumblr, and twitter is going to be 10 for tomorrow. i know that might be a large number but you should see the number of times i check it now, 20 wasn't really an exaggeration. and i can only see what is on my main feed, no specially checking anyones pages.

i kind of like this idea, because maybe when i can't check social media i'll have to find something else constructive to do. let's give it a go.

0 comments: