CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

so frustrated right now. at maeve. she goes around telling Maura what to do. "did you wipe down the table?" "what?" "i told you to clear the table and wipe it down" it's like leave the kid alone! you aren't her mother. and then when i bring attention to it of course i am frustrated so it doesn't come out all nice and kind so she snapped back with, "I ask her to do it so I don't have to do it all myself" and i said "well sorry you are the perfect child" and she said "what do you want me to do leave the house like this?" and I said, "go ahead" and she ran up to her room and slammed the door behind her. doesn't she realize now that if Maura doesn't do anything and we do everything she just doesn't get credit for it? doesn't she realize that is how life works? doesn't she realize she can't tell Maura what to do when my Mother is gone from 9am to 7pm? I guess she doesn't but it is extremely annoying to hear her talk to Maura like that. i don't talk to them like that.


i am stick and tired of being stuck in this house with my sisters ALL DAY. my mother and father are both gone when I wake up and my mother hasn't been getting home until 6 or 7 and all she does it yell at us for not cleaning up and how she works all day and then she comes home and has to cook and clean. well she doesn't hear me bitching at her how we have done NOTHING all summer long because she and my dad have been working. i really hate it and so do Maeve and Maura, especially Maeve. this has been an awful summer and now i have an awful school year ahead of me. and now i'm crying and i have a half an hour until chinese lessons start and i have to clean the whole house. yay for summer!

KSDAGKDJGKLAJDGKLADJKLFJADSKLGNAEUHTEUWOjkflnklbn;

0 comments: