CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

so I just kissed a boy. apparently he thought to kiss me when we were getting ready to say bye and I said "i hate this part it is so awkward" or something like that. sooo for the ten minutes we were waiting for my train he kissed me and we talked and I was so awkward and he was like just relax but I was just so on edge and awkward, the fact that this was even happening. I told him that I literally just wanted a friend. and he said yeah we can be both. and he was trying to make me calm down but I was just was I don't know. I still don't know. right now I am so tired. and I still have to work tomorrow. I can not really comprehend how this happened.

and the bad thing is I am not 100% sure I really like him. like I enjoyed kissing him but my stomach wasn't doing somersult, just little butterflies. but I still like hanging out with him and I did like kissing him. ahhh god. another thing to worry about or think about, not really worry I guess. but just another thing. a good thing.

but jesus Christ how long have you been here molly and you are already kissing someone. granted he is my only friend here soooo.

anyways i'm too tired for this but I am on the dart right now. and I left my phone at the bar we were at. but I called them and they had it. so I will get it tomorrow at lunch time. oh but that's a night without it. I have to think about how I will do my alarm. I guess I will leave my laptop open. or let me see if my little phone does an alarm.

but oh my goodness what I have I gotten myself into.

0 comments: