CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 4, 2016

oh man, it never stops, does it?

I should be sleeping but i'm awake. and I am not awake enough to make a coherent post but here I am. i'm trying hard not to build up the idea of james in my head but that is failing. mostly because I have nothing else fun to think about and I like him and I enjoyed hanging out with him all day yesterday. like it was so easy hanging out with him. and I felt so comfortable and at ease with him. anyways I should sleep. i'm exhausted. but I can't help but wonder if james told his family or friends about me, like I did with Roxy and Maeve. is he wondering when i'm going to text? is he looking forward to the next time we hang out? who knows. well he does. and maybe i'll know eventually.

0 comments: