CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

ah okay sooo I was just texting James to figure out plans for this week. and after I said when and where he says "Cool cool cool it's a date" so I just responded "like a date date?!?! So you do like me? :D"

okay so I started writing that last night but then I stopped because he responded and then I was updating Amelie. oh jeez. all I wanted was a friend but now I'm going on dates, ahh. let me see the last thing I wrote to you.

you're pretty much up to date. i'll just transcribe all the texts so I have them here.

James: "Moll(ie)y I got your call. If this aint Moll(ie)y then who the fuck is this? Why are you ringing me???" 3-Jun 11:19PM

Molly: "Don't worry your number has not been leaked yet, this is Molly with a y"

James: "Don't know any Molly's with a y. Must be wrong number. Please leave." 3-Jun 11:48PM

Molly: "Bye!"

Molly: "Do you want to meet up for dinner Tuesday or Wednesday?"

James: "Yeah I reckon it wont be the worst thing I could do. :) Anything or anywhere you have in mind?" 5-Jun 10:24PM

(this one wasn't saved so from memory) Molly: "I think it's one of the best things you can do. I don't have anything in mind but I could look something up!"

James: "I don't know maybe striving for world peace could be a better use of my time but only just :-). Yeah you do that. If you'd rather I can look for something. You know take away the pressure of you having to make a decision EVER!!!" 5-Jun 11:15PM

Molly: "Let's go to bad ass café! Tuesday?"

James: "Cool cool cool its a date!" 5-Jun 11:28PM

Molly: "Like a date date?!?! So you do like me! :D"

James: "No that's just a figure of speech like when someone says Ill kill you in your sleep and make it look like suicide but they don't really mean it. :) :) :)" 5-Jun 11:38PM

Molly: "Your three smileys say otherwise!"

James: "I just had a giggle to myself thinking of you over analyzing and obsessing over every little thing I say and do, because I'm deliberately coy, and then you sent that text which in a way reinforced my mode of thinking. :*" 5-Jun 11:51PM

Molly: "Glad I could amuse you! I'm going to sleep, goodnight!"

James: "Cool talk to you tomorrow so we can sort out the details for our date!! :D :D" 6-Jun 12:02AM

0 comments: