CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

okay so i'm in paris but I had a call with a Spotify recruiter about a position for Artist Insight Campaign Manager which is exactly what I would want to be doing if I was at Spotify. but I feel like I blew it. she just seemed super annoyed the whole time. and I wouldn't give her my salary expectations so I just said I had no salary expectations and I don't know if I messed that up. I could have easily just said what I was making as an intern or more. but I don't know. whatever. that's done I guess. I will see if I get onto the next round and if she passes my resume on. I hope to god that I do.

I tell myself that it wouldn't be a bad thing if I didn't get Spotify because then I could do whatever, like move to New Zealand or Ireland or do something closer related to music. but then I wonder if I am just telling myself that because I am worried. as a way out if I don't get it. because getting Spotify would be a stable income and great benefits and it would be a great job. it is sort of the standard, what people sort of expect me to do. not that that matters. but it would be great to start saving and pay off my student loans and it would be a good stable job. but I would have to live in new york which I would rather not do.

but I guess it is out of my hands now. we will see what happens.

I still got two full days and one day of traveling to get through here. I can't wait for my spring break to be over.

don't get me wrong, I love Paris and I love being here and seeing everything but I don't love the company and it's just exhausting.

0 comments: