CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 23, 2016


hello i'm currently babysitting. I thought the parents would have been home by now but i'm still here. I am tired and I would like to sleep.

I've successfully not gone back to the suite all day today so I have not seen Ellie. she has snapped me, but I did not respond to them.

i'm kind of stressed out over this ADE crowdfunding thing and it makes me mad because I didn't have to take this class and I wish I hadn't now. because it is kind of a bummer and takes up a lot of time. but we will see what happens.

I wrote a sonnet just now. about Josh. so cool. do you want to hear it? I realize you don't get to see all of my poems, just the ones that start here. so maybe i'll share some with you. but here is the sonnet now, I already edited it and worked on it a bit, it will probably be revised some more.


Four Years Ago


Butterflies started before homeroom
when I knew I would see your face,
the start of a day when our sly smiles resume
and your every word made my heart race.

Text messages bounced from me to you
slowly building a connection in the air
for us to begin to step on as we outgrew
texts for running fingers through hair.

Each weekend we would test
how long goodbyes could take,
resting my head on your chest
ignoring time for love’s sake.

But love is easy for youth,
three words said that are no longer the truth.


ahh i'm tired though. I really just want to go to sleep. Ellie and Amelie are at a SODA. I just want to go to bed. but at least i'm making some money. 5 hours, $75 i'm at now. if they take another hour then i'm at $90. and now i'm done doing anything as long as the kids stay asleep.

anyways, cool, I don't even know what else to talk about now.

0 comments: