CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

I don't know why i'm thinking about jobs now but I am. so I want to lay out my options.

SPOTIFY - new york
pros:
- good pay
- pretty secure typical job
- good benefits
- nearish by home
- anahita and rachel
cons:
- in ny
- large company
- away from the business
- expensive city

NASHVILLE
pros:
- close to music
- small town feel
- already know people
- low cost of living
- small company
cons:
- low pay
- everyone is doing music
- have to seriously pay dues to get anywhere
- I don't know where/what

ABROAD INTERNSHIP
pros:
- experience a new culture and get away
- now is the time to live abroad
- do something new
- build up my resume
- can find a job in the US later
- fun! travel!
cons:
- low pay if any
- away from home
- don't know anyone
- a big challenge
- still interning
- maybe hard to find a job when I get back or in the same spot as before

OTHER NEW YORK JOB
pros:
- nearby home
- can make connections in new york
- anahita & Rachel
cons:
- don't know what
- in ny
- expensive
- maybe low pay

so after this it looks like if I don't get this Spotify job, then it is between Nashville and abroad. maybe leaning towards abroad. but we will see. okay I should sleep.

0 comments: