CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 13, 2016

heyy so i'm in Paris. Ellie is here. I am still constantly annoyed by her but I am dealing with it as I have for the past three years.

this trip is just reinforcing how I do not enjoy hanging out with her. everything is so negative. just the stories and experiences she shares, always negative. she really isn't that fun. and her feet her. she has huge bunions on her feet so her shoes hurt them and then if she wears different shoes that don't hurt her bunions they have no arch support so her arches hurt. it's like suck it up. we are tourists we are going to walk, you have to be prepared for that. what did you think we were going to be doing in Paris? it is literally all walking.

but I am just keeping my mouth shut and trying to avoid a breakdown or freaking out because it is only Sunday and we are here until Friday. so much fun.

0 comments: