CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

I am so tired. the last few weeks have exhausted me.

my poetry portfolio is done. I am almost all packed. but I still have basically this full crowdfunding campaign to put together. what we have now sucks. I know it. but I haven't had time to really work on it. so that will be happening while in paris. great. and paris I am going to have to deal with ellie and literally I just can't handle her or put up with her at all. I realize just how much I don't like her. I know I have to change my mindset if I am going to enjoy paris at all. but right now that's where I am and it sucks.

i'm just getting so worn down and spring break is supposed to be a break but I feel like it is going to be just as crazy.

but I can do it. tomorrow i'll go to class from 9am to 3pm like a champ and then I don't think it is even worth doing the voiceover because I am going to want to change it. so i'll just hand in my portfolio, come back to the room, and finish packing. and then while i'm at the airport and on the plane I can work on the crowdfunding stuff and have that done by Monday. cool. awesome. bedtime now.

0 comments: