CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 17, 2015

so I've been at babson the past few days as the peer mentor for the exchange students. I think it is going pretty well. i'm exhausted though. I should be going to sleep now but I needed a chance to sort of decompress and relax. tomorrow is another fun filled day. hopefully the exchange kids have a good impression of me. I like my group. they are good kids. we will see how the rest of the weekend goes and if I stay in contact with them afterwards. but I am kind of excited for class to start and just get back into the swing of class and all and be back with my friends. this is good though. I can handle being the exchange peer mentor.

I don't really have anything to write about I just don't want to get ready for sleep even though I should. my shoulders hurt. i'm tired. blaaahhh. waking up at 7:30am tomorrow. woot woot.

okay alright.

0 comments: