CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2015

I watched the entire third season of once upon a time in two days. that's 22 40 minute episodes so 14 and a half hour total so about 7-8 hours a day.

I feel so wrapped up in their story and i'm so mad that regina couldn't get her happy ending if emma had just left her there. of course she was going to mess things up. uggggh. so frustrating. but I guess that's how they keep the show going. omg I just looked up an there are 12 more episodes to watch gaaah.

what else. I have been trying to put my dad out of my mind but I keep thinking about how I probably will have to see him before I go back to school and what I will say to him. and really I just want to avoid it all. I really would love to just run away. but I figure the best thing for me to do will be to write out everything I would want to say here first so maybe i'll actually say some of it. but I don't want to do that now.

I wish I could just stay locked up in this house watching Netflix forever. I can probably get by doing that for a few more days at least. since it is freezing out. my eyes will probably kill me from staring at a screen all day. but I have another 12 episodes to watch.

ahh I guess I will go to sleep now. but I have been a good kid and I contacted Mollie and Dana and i'm going to meet up with them later this week, so that should be interesting. kind of nervous and kind of wish I could just avoid it and not go.

but I have to face life. and soon i'll be back to school too. and I have to have my shit together. until then i'll just hide away in the land of once upon a time where they can fight their battles with magic...

still so mad about regina not getting her happy ending.

0 comments: