CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2015

so i'm supposed to be writing this essay due on Monday but instead I get a text from maeve about a twitter account Maura has us blocked from.

basically she is being a typical teenager and complaining about her sisters and family. and it is just not appropriate for the public to see. and it made Maeve upset because she saw Maura talking shit about her all twitter.

now it's like where do I step in? I think it is good for her to vent her feelings and get it out - that is what I have this for. i'm sure I've complaining a bunch about my family in this but that is the thing, it is only for me to see - well Abby too at one point. but not everyone.

plus I feel like Maura needs to know that we are here for her if she needs support. I barely talk to her but maybe if I shared more with her then she would share with me. maybe i'll call her later and share the Michele situation and start building that trust back up so she knows she can come to talk to us. cause I don't like seeing her posting things about how she thinks she is a piece of shit and how her life is falling apart and all.

all and all now I need to work on my essay. hopefully maeve will call later so I can talk to her and then maybe i'll talk to Maura too.

yesterday my mom called so she could complain about Taylor and Zuri. well i'm just glad she has something to focus on and spend her time thinking about. now that I have been distanced from them for so long  it's like, they will do what they like and I don't really care. but I will be here to listen when mommy vents about them. just wish she would have asked more about me because I didn't even tell her about Spotify or that I had another babysitting gig. but that's alright.

anyways now I really need to start pounding out this essay.

0 comments: