CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2015


guys i'm kind of scared about going back to school. the crazy schedule. the classes. dealing with all the people. I can't just sit around and do nothing for weeks. I have to put effort into stuff and be the best me possible.

people will judge me. people expect things from me. I will have to make decisions. I will have to figure out how to fix my mistakes.

I don't know if i'm ready for the pressure again. and just for everything.

I know I have to stop thinking like this but it is hard when my whole life is packed up again. and once again i'm moving. and I don't know if I will sleep in this room again because who knows when they are moving and when i'll be back home.

I know I am fully capable of handling next semester. classes, work, internship, and all. but it is just so much.

okay now is where I have to give myself a pep talk.

Molly: you are so amazing. you can do anything. definitely this next semester. you are going to hold your head up high and you are going to walk through that campus like you own that place. because you do. you just came back from living in shanghai. and not just living in shanghai but kicking butt in shanghai. you have an internship with freaking Spotify. you have a great babysitting job. you have amazing friends. you are going to do amazing in your classes because you are so smart and intelligent. you can handle anything. you are going to help these exchange students so much. and then you are going to help guide FME as well. and you are so confident. and just kick ass. you know who you are and you know how amazing and beautiful you are. you are destined for huge things. and right now you are making your destiny. you are working hard. you have your life together. and you can handle whatever happens because you believe in yourself and you love yourself and you know you can do anything.

it's just as much as I say I love change and I need to keep moving around or whatever, change is still hard. and I like being a homebody wherever my home is. now it's just time to move to my babson home.

0 comments: