CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2015

okay so let me try to explain this situation to you quickly.

sophomore year there was this kid named Michele in our classes and I sort of befriended him by talking about classes and stuff.

okay so I am back on campus and I see him and say hi and all. and then I see him at Trim and I offer for him to come sit with us. somehow he ends up hanging out in our room for a bit. and then he hangs out with us the next night when we are out and about but he is drunk and out of it and interrupts everyone and basically doesn't make a good impression on anyone - especially since we were all sober. so yeah.

and then I was stupid enough to engage in a conversation with him on facebook and this is that convo:

18 hours ago
how was tonight??
4 hours ago
sorry if i was annoying last night!
i was kinda out of it you saw me after the beer pong tournament haha i took a sweet pic of van winkle today
you should follow me on instagram!
3 hours ago
how much of last night do you remember?
Most I think?
I didn't remember messaging you at 4am though I saw that today and was like oh
okay okay, just curious!
Did you have fun
ehh it was okay
Awh
I'm in horn rn wanna get dinner later
I already ate!
Ohh ok
Another time?
I'll be sober I swear
yeah you're going to have to work on redeeming yourself
I had to make sacrifices to win the tournament! (That I almost won) Haha can you give me your number so I can invite you to trim this week
You can just message me here! And I'm in Trim most evenings anyways
Meany
Yepp
Hana ok
I just got straight up denied
I don't think that has ever happened to me before
about an hour ago
It's ok, still follow me tho!



okay so all of that happened. and I was kind of mean. and I feel kind of bad. but like I didn't know what to say and i'm sure everything I said got misconstruted anyways since it is facebook and who knows how someone interprets it. and I think my view of him was getting clouded by Ellie's harsh opinions and judgments and all. and yeah I don't know. really I need to stop second guessing myself. but what I really wish I did was never respond on facebook. I know that the best is to just talk to someone in person but I couldn't help myself I guess. and none of my friends were around for me to talk to and see what I should say. and ugggh running into him is going to be fun. but whatever i'll get over it and figure it out.

0 comments: