CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

so you can know how much of a mess I am and how stupid I am.

I was making a grilled cheese and I burnt one side of it so I was just like "ahhh, hate when that happens" and my mom makes one of her faces and then says "well it shouldn't be at medium-high and just take that side off" in one of her tones like looking down on me and like "seriously, molly, you know better than that" and i'm like "no, it's fine" and she is like "no one likes eating a burnt grilled cheese" and I think she could tell that her tone was too harsh because she is trying to bring it back. and i'm trying to say that it's fine, I can handle making a grilled cheese. and she is like no, let me fix it. and then I storm off and say fine you can make it. and she is like, no let me teach you. so then I start silently crying and sit on my laptop while she makes me a grilled cheese.

I know I shouldn't have freaked out but i'm assuming it still has to do with transitioning to living at home. i'm used to living in Nashville where if I burnt my grilled cheese I would either eat or I would make the decision to make a new one. I wouldn't have my mom telling me what i'm doing wrong and taking over. or in china where I would have to go and order my food and if I ordered wrong I was either stuck with that food or I would have to buy something else.

so I reacted poorly and freaked out and that's great and all. but I just want to curl up and go back to sleep now cause now i'm in a bad mood. even though I slept from like 9pm to 10:30am.

oh  yeah happy Christmas eve. and here I am ruining everything. awesome. over a grilled cheese. double awesome.

0 comments: