CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

hi so last episode of a few hours ago is over. watched some Netflix. feeling fine again. but still is a part of my life so it shall remain there.

i'm about to go to sleep but I just was thinking about something. how I become friends with people I never thought I would. sure I have some typical friends, like roxy and Kristen - like we were just meant to be friends and it was obvious from the start. buuuut let me give you some other examples.

the one I was just thinking of was Joe. freshman year when we first met him I thought he was a creep and I didn't like him. and I didn't want him in my fme group and I was actually disappointed when he was in my fme group.

(side note, I just went through the beginning of freshman year to see if I mentioned fme or joe and no I didn't, but boy was I going through a rough time with my whole dad thing and shit with josh anyways back to the happy subject I was writing about)

but now he is one of my best friends actually. when I went to visit babson I only spent time with three people, Ellie, Joe, and barely even Emma...well I did see Sarah and Colin too. but anyways. yeah it is strange how freshman year I was trying to stay away from him. but I wouldn't have been able to do fme without him and he has been a really good friend. i'm going to miss him while he is in san fran next semester.

and then ellie as well, freshman year we really weren't friends. I thought she was negative and kind of annoying. and I sort of tried to stay away from her and distance myself as well. but now we are twins and inseparable and best friends. so yeah.

Amelie as well. that is different. she was just in one of my classes first semester freshman year and I thought she was cool but I didn't ever talk to her and she was just always cool Amelie. and now we are best friends as well.

and then in shanghai, I would have never guessed I would be friends with Derek. he was on the first weekend trip and he had gone out to a club the night before and had this huge obnoxious temporary tattoo of a radiation sign on his neck. and I was just like....oooohkay. but then he started to hang out with us during the hong kong trip and now I miss having him around and he's another good friend.

so basically molly, you need to stop judging people and give everyone a chance because they could be great friends. i'm exciting to see who else I misjudged and becomes my friend next. let's just hope I don't miss out on any friends because I read them wrong the first time.

but now it is 12:20 in the morning and i'm tired so it is bed time for me. night!

0 comments: