CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 20, 2014

I am leaving in 10 days. Let me repeat that. I am leaving in 10 days. I don't believe it at all. It seems like I just got here. But then at the same time I'm ready. I'm ready to not have class every morning and to just be able to relax for a bit. I'm ready to see my family. I'm ready to get away. I am ready for fast internet speed. I am ready to drive in my car. I am ready for non-polluted air. I am ready for food other than Chinese food.

I am not ready to leave the inexpensive food. I'm not ready to say goodbye to my friends. I'm not ready to leave the feeling of home I've created here.

People often focus on the "abroad" part of living or studying abroad and forget about the whole "living" part. I have a whole little life I've created here. Life as in 24 hours a day I am here in China living. And the life I have known for the past three and a half months is going to change again whether I am ready or not.

I still need a lot of time to reflect and that isn't really what this blog post is about, really I started this post because I need to write a blog post for a brand deal for this radio website TuneIn who sent me an awesome care package but I don't know how to write it and what to do so I thought writing here would help me a bit but so far no luck.

I know this is the part where I am supposed to reflect and all but that is hard because like I've just been living my life here and I have adjusted. But I started to come up with a list when I was walking here so I guess I will start writing that.

nahh just kidding. I don't want to. I will come back to this later and hopefully figure out that sponsored blog post. (i never came back later and i am just posting this now but it should have been posted on 12/4)

0 comments: