CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2014

okay so I am going to talk about something I don't usually talk about because it is usually not supposed to be discussed and it is all hush hush.

cause guys are allowed to be horny and girls aren't.

oh wait sorry we just jumped right into it didn't we. okay I haven't kissed anyone in like almost two years. and definitely haven't done anything more. and I miss physical intimacy. like so much to the point where I was reading this girls blog and she has her followers do slutty confessions and I was reading them and they were making me horny so I decided to download tinder and see if I could have some fun but then I realized pretty quickly how stupid that was. and now I am just sitting here feeling stupid and lonely still. just give me a hot male body please.

actually a boyfriend would be nice because then it would be a lot better than just some rando. but either way. just saying it would be nice to you know....

no! not have sex! sorry still not ready. not on birth control. but i'll do everything except for sex.

whoops. sorry not sorry.

0 comments: