CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 16, 2013

i'm back on facebook and twitter for about an hour and i'm already sick of them. i'm scrolling through Taylor and King the Kid and Jose's twitter feeds which is not helping me get any closer to them, i'm seeing that Adam Daniere is on facebook chat and i'm reminded of how he didn't talk to me, i see the message that Josh never responded to. and i see a bunch of stuff on twitter i don't care about. and i see a bunch of pictures on instagram that i don't care about either.

i need to focus on myself and my life and not be worried about other people. like i don't need that in my life. so while i can go on facebook and twitter and insta and all of that, i don't think i'll download the apps quite yet and i'll probably barely go on them anyways. well i'm going to try not to because they are like a drug and i can see that they are bad for me now but i don't want to get sucked in.

0 comments: