CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 23, 2013

i just watched What a Girl Wants with Amanda Bynes and while it's a great movie probably not the best choice for me. first of all the main cute guy is a musician so just add on to the fact that i'm lonely and want a musician boyfriend. and I was stupid last night and message jose again on tumblr. and obviously no response. I really need to stop doing that but there is always some hope that he will respond. but with that stunt I don't think i'm going to be asking to be their tour management. which is fine, I need an internship anyways.

but then there was the whole father-daughter thing. and the last scene where the dad tells her he loves her and she says she loves him back made me start crying. so that was fun.

blah. but in other words I also watched The Forger in honor of Josh Hutcherson since he is on SNL tonight and I love him.

umm I really don't have anything to write. I've done nothing today. and it's kind of nice. wish I had someone to do nothing with though. just kidding, take that back. i'm a strong independent woman who don't need no man.

0 comments: