CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Karma.

what the heck is it? according to my little dictionary thing on my computer dashboard: (in Hinduism and Buddhism) the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences
- (informal) destiny or fate, following as effect from cause

so pretty much you do something good then something good will happen to you, you do something bad and something bad will happen to you. but i don't think it is that obvious, it's not like when your batch of cookies comes out perfectly you say to yourself "this must be karma because i helped my mom clean the house". nope. you don't know when it happens. it could exist or it could not you don't know.

i started and finished a book today in less than four hours called "Karma Club" by Jessica Brody. in that book i think karma is a little too obvious. i don't think it works like that. but i do think it exists sort of. but even if it doesn't exist that doesn't mean you shouldn't do good things.

that was my attempt at a theme that actually went with the title. it was a bit of a fail, mostly because i wasn't in it. that was a topic i had thought of earlier but i don't really want to write about it now. my family is over for mother's day now. i'm being antisocial by hiding on the stairs. my butt hurts from sitting on the stairs. i am playing with an idea in my head. creating a public blog. no one would know it is me though. all they would know is i am a sophomore in hampshire regional. i would talk about school stuff. post either once a day or maybe once a week. but school's almost over anyways so even if it did become popular it would just be for two months. or maybe i could keep it going over the summer. i could have abby help me publicize it on facebook but i couldn't do it all myself or then they would know it is me. i don't really know though. what would i talk about? essays. speeches. projects. finals. teachers. school lunches. would it be good? would i give myself away? i probably wouldn't give myself away but would people actually read it? i would like doing it. i would actually use capitals. and completely sentences. This sentence is an example of a sentence that begins with a capital letter and is not a fragment. abby just went to dinner so i can't run it by her. when she gets back i will. maybe i will start it today or tomorrow. i'm tired now so maybe i'm not thinking right. but i think it would be pretty fabulous if i could pull it off and it worked how i wanted it to. it would be an actual blog with topics and i wouldn't just blabber on about my feelings and random things. so yeah. i think my family is leaving now. then i'm going to get in the shower and probably go to bed. then school tomorrow. algebra test. and you should know i finished all my homework.

0 comments: