CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 24, 2009

yay! i'm not pregnant!

that title could be falsely leading you to think something that is not true. all it means is i am having my stupid period and i hate it. the only think that i can do is ride as long as i'm not walking. walking = back hurts. doing anything = back and ovaries hurt. gah. it makes me feel awful and then my mother was asking me what were my plans for later today and i said go home cause i don't feel like doing anything. i feel awful.


i know there is more i want to talk about but i just feel so bad it is controlling everything. no it's not controlling, it's taking over! ahhh! but at least i know i didn't get pregnant from some way that no one knows of yet and when i start puking all over in the mornings and tell them i haven't had sex they will think i'm in denial when really i'm telling the truth. that would be a mess. good think i have my period!

0 comments: