CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

*) right now i should be doing chinese for ten minutes but i'm exhausted and i'm not

*) my dad and mother are stressed out because none of the leads that were suppose to be confirmed for tomorrow aren't because the person who was suppose to confirm them didn't know she could just look at them on the calender
*) my dad was saying "i just can't win" and "i give up"
*) my mother has it under control, i think, even though this isn't the ideal situation
*) in the book i was reading the narrator referred to "beautiful boys" so i was trying to create one on the sidewalk while the car was stopped and the car started moving so i imaged my "beautiful boy" running along side the car but then my "beautiful boy" turned into my beautiful horse.

0 comments: