CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 1, 2016

I am crying and in such a bad mood and I have no real reason why. I just had an fme review session and I was just pissed off the whole time because no one was paying attention or wanted to be there and it was stupid. and i'm just so done and ready to get out of here. I literally just looked at my calendar to see if there was anytime for me to go home. there isn't unless I said I can't babysit on Wednesday, then I could go home for two nights. but that isn't until Tuesday night so I might be fine staying here by then. but I got back to the suite after the review session and Amelie is in her room with Isaac so I just go back to my room and start crying so I blast music so she can't hear me and just cried. and I still don't even know why I am that upset. I really don't have that much to worry about and I am almost done with exams.

I guess I am feeling like no one likes me. I have no friends. and like these whole four years were just a waste. like I just want to get away from here and away from all these people who don't care or give a damn except for a few who do but who like other people more than me anyways. I guess i'm just feeling really alone lately and this really sucks. and I just want to leave.

fuck this.

0 comments: