CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 15, 2015

sooo I just Skyped with Derek? and it was fun. but just kind of strange. he had texted me earlier this week asking if we could Skype sometime. so now we just did. he was probably oblivious to everything that I was thinking and all. which is fine. since I see that now and how he didn't see that he was doing anything wrong. and now that I have accepted where our friendship stands. I can handle Skype calls. just sort of strange he initiated it and everything. but cool.

well i'm officially not interning at Spotify anymore.

but New York with them was so awesome and so much fun.

and I don't know if I really feel like talking about anything else now.

it's looking like i'm going to be going to Chile during Thanksgiving break. and then also France during spring break. so cool.

i'm currently dogsitting. and then i'll be packing tomorrow and heading home. and then doctors on Monday morning. and then I should be sending thank you cards and maybe cookies on Monday to Spotify. and then i'm home for a week and then I move into Babson on Saturday, exactly one week from today. and then my senior year starts.

I should probably sleep. but i'll let myself sit here a while longer before I do...

0 comments: