CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 19, 2015

okay so date number two with Matt was yesterday. and Ellie asked how it was and I told her everything which now I am wishing I didn't because she is going through a rejection from a guy she really liked. but I just wanted to tell someone, which I didn't realize until she asked for more details and I just started typing everything. I should have wrote in here earlier.

now I don't know if want to write everything. I should just for future's sake.

oh so I went spinning the other day at a class with one of the other intern's at Spotify and i'm pretty sure I tore up my muscles in my leg cause now it kills and I can barely move my right leg so that's awesome.


anyways. so we were going to a free music festival. I had thought we were meeting at 4, but he thought 4:30 so anyways I was early or he was late. some lady talked to me while I was waiting so I made a new friend.

but he got there and he was hungry so we walked around looking for food and there were some free samples and I made sure to give him as much of my food as I could throughout the night. because I felt bad for not going to get food then when he was hungry. but we sat on the grass and watched Atlas Genius and talked some. and then for New Politics. we actually stood up and went up front for them. I just ignored the whole awkward do you put your hands up, when do you talk to each other, or watch the band - and I just enjoyed it and watched. of course New Politics had to ruin my little "ignore the date, watch the show" when they told everyone to put their hands up and hold the hands of the people next to you. New Politics told us to so of course we had to. but then when we put our hands down, he didn't let go right away and it was weird cause he kept like moving his hand around like he was debating if he wanted to be holding my hand or not, so I just took it into my own hands (hahaha) and intertwined my fingers into his hand and even then he still moved his thumb like he was trying to get comfortable or was just nervous. but once it was time to clap we didn't hold hands again after that. so interesting I guess.

then after that we walked around a bit more and he got some coffee and then we sat back down on the lawn for Guster. and we talked some more and it was good. and then we got pizza and there were so many people so it was crazy but luckily we got seats and at the pizza and that was good too. and then after that we decided to go to a bar. and we were able to get a little booth table and each got a drink. and we played two truths and a lie. and I was able to guess every single one of his lies, most because a lot of his facts I already knew.

and then he walked me back to my T stop and he hugged me and kissed me on the cheek so then I kissed him on his cheek and then left. and then I texted him to make sure he got home safe when I got home and all. and then I fell asleep. but then he texted me again at 2am with "Hi. Are you up?" which I obviously wasn't. but of course I asked him today why he texted me then. and first he said because he wanted to see if I was an insomniac. to which I said I didn't believe him. and he asked why I didn't believe him. I said because you don't just text someone to check if they have insomnia, you had some reason why you would want to talk to me. to which he said he woke up in the middle of the night imagining my roommates screaming at each other and had to tell you. which I don't think is true either because of a conversation we had yesterday. but I said I guess I will believe you...to which I was hoping he was would say guess? and I would say that I was hoping for someone more exciting but didn't have that chance.

now he is asking me any last thoughts on the weekend. oh yeah during the end of the date I asked him how it went and he said it went good and then a while later he asked me and I said it was good, solid. now I don't know what to say to this.

basically I like hanging out with him and I feel myself but I am not head over heels or super excited. I mean I will see how it goes. I like talking to him and it is fun to go on dates. so i'll just see where it goes. I mean I will probably only have one or two more chances to see him before it's back to school for me and then it will be a lot harder to see him. actually not too much, if he drove out of the city to meet him. not sure if we will get that far. just see what happens. but now I have to text him. okay okay.

0 comments: