CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 19, 2015

a few other random things.

I can't help but think of Josh and comparing. not all the time. but enough for me to mention it.

also it scared me that if he had asked me today to hang out with him today (which would have consisted to driving to his family's house and taking care of his cats) I would have.

I also don't like that I wait expectingly for his texts. I don't want to be dependent or attached or anything.

right now I am debating texting him saying i'm going to sleep or just not responding and going to sleep.

it's like I have to make a decision if i'm going to go for it or if i'm going to keep as much distance as long as possible.

it's like a game to make sure you don't care more than the other person. you don't want to be the first to show your feelings. keep it casual.

like I am so tempted to say something like, we should have hung out today. but I really can't. I need to keep my distance. show that i'm not that interested.

ahhh boys suck. life is easier without them. not as exciting. but a lot easier.

0 comments: