CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 27, 2014

hi it's thanksgiving and i'm at work and I just want to curl up and cry. I didn't think not being with my family on thanksgiving would affect me that much. since last year was a crap show at my dad's house. but at least I was with my sisters.

this year I am at work until 7 and then i'm just going to get takeout from the cafeteria. then I guess i'm going to the movies with my friends. but it just sucks. I was supposed to get dinner with Kristen but she got invited to a thanksgiving dinner so she is going to that and i'll still be at work. so I just found out that i'll be spending thanksgiving dinner eating my takeout food alone in my room. of course Kristen was like are you sure? and of course I was like "yeah!" because I don't want her to leave her dinner early just to sit there and watch me eat so I don't have to be alone.

and then when I called earlier to talk to my family it was sad too, not that they were having a bunch of fun but just that they were together. and they didn't ask what I was doing for thanksgiving. and I really need to stop thinking about this or else i'm going to start crying during work. I still have 5 more hours of work to go.

this really sucks. I just want to be home.

0 comments: