CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 29, 2014

guys I leave for china tomorrow at 6am. it doesn't seem real. at all. I am still here on my computer to procrastinate actually finishing everything. it's like I don't want to go. but I do. i'm kind of freaking out. I keep going through mood swings about it. right now I am really nervous and scared and don't want to do anything.

I almost cried saying bye to my dad last night. but then I saw that he put Anna above me as the medical whatever contact. then I kind of remembered the whole situation.

but saying goodbye to maeve and Maura is going to be so hard when I do that in 5 hours. and then when I say goodbye to ellie and get to my mom. it's like I was practically gone this long when I was at school but then I wasn't so far away. ahh the next few days are going to be rough. I don't know what I am doing.

just pray for me.

0 comments: