CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

okay i should be sleeping because it's past 11 and i'm going to wake up at 7 so i can study tomorrow morning for finals. but there is something i need to talk about.

okay so i was stupid and procrastinating finals and i saw King the Kid asking about who to tour with in 2014 so i sent them a spur of the moment email about me being their tour manager. yeah so much for finishing the music book and having a nice planned out email. stupid molly.

but they responded. and asked for more about me and about how my personality is more important than my business qualifications. so once again i was stupid and responded quickly and i gave some stupid response and included all the links to my social media.

and no response and it's been over 24 hours. they responded really quickly last time. so now i'm worried. but i really shouldn't be because i know it's a long shot anyways and probably won't happen. but the fact that there is hope that it could happen is what drives me crazy. like honestly though king the kid, can you just email me and tell me there is no way i could ever be your tour manager because that would be better than waiting in limbo here.

okay now i need to get ready for sleep. one last push tomorrow. lots to do tomorrow morning actually. we will see how that goes.

goodnight!

0 comments: