CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 7, 2013

is it bad that I had the chance to go out and just chill at greg's with amelie and michelle and Emily and sarah and emma and I didn't go? or I could have went to joe's and just chilled there. but I didn't do that either. I am just in my bed by myself. and i'm going to either watch this movie That Thing You Do because taylor Mathews posted about it or i'm going to watch tv shows or i'm going to go to sleep. how lame.

but I figure out why I will never be a dancer. because I don't love the pain. I read an article about how everyone wants basically the same things - happiness, a job they love, financial security, love, or what not. but the real thing is that people are willing to do to get that. people are entrepreneurs because they love the pain of putting all their energy and effort into this new idea that may or may not work. and creating something. people who dance love putting all their effort into long nights practicing and working out and building their stamina. people who ride love bundling up the cold and going to the barn everyday and cleaning out the stalls. okay maybe not love - but they enjoy it more than other people and can deal with the pains - so they reap the rewards. for example, people who are fit actually enjoy going to the gym and working out. while everyone wants to be fit, few people actually enjoy and can stick with going to the gym everyday and pushing themselves.

so there are so many things I could be - if I could figure out how to love the pain.

it's all about what you are willing to put up with and endure.

0 comments: