CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 13, 2013

can i just say i had so much fun at dinner tonight. there were 11 of us but we had to split up. so at my table it was Sarah B, Emma, Michelle, Amelie, Amelie's friend Paulina, and myself. and of course we had a cute waiter. and he was awesome, he said something like "let me get that for you" in a british accent just out of nowhere. and we were just laughing the whole dinner. and then we wrote him a little diagram of who was sitting where and gave him all of our numbers. and we were just dying laughing the whole time. it was just a lot of fun.

my friends are awesome. just saying.

now i could talk about how i want to have someone to flirt with and stuff, i'm not going to. i'm just going to leave it with how awesome my friends are.

and my life is crazy lately but i don't really feel like writing about it. i think i'm going to get ready to go to sleep. but just know you're missing out on a lot.

oh by the way, his name is Benson.

0 comments: