CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 9, 2013

I can't wait to go back to school so I can pretend to have a life and friends. 


I'm just sitting on the couch watching a kids show. And I am thinking about how I have no friends. And I start bawling because I feel alone and I miss Josh and I miss Abby. I miss them so much. I miss having people to hang out with and to talk to and someone to talk to about my day. 

And I know I'm being ridiculous. I am so incredibly lucky and blesses and here I am crying because I miss my old friends. Like I need to get a grip on life and remember what is important. 

Actually I probably just need to sleep. And get some new friends. 

Well, at least I can get some sleep. And for the second part, maybe I can try to start crying first. 

0 comments: