CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

here's a story that will never come true. but it is the type of story that i think of early in the morning.

okay so i have no idea how i started thinking of this story so i'm just going to sort of jump to where i remember. hopefully i remember correctly. remember i thought of this at seven in the morning while getting dressed. don't know why but i thought i should record it and it is something to do instead of homework or my novel. i need to stop procrastination. anyways here is the story.


crap. i'm forgetting already. this sucks. something about how Keith - yeah yeah i don't know why him - had a crush on me all through high school. - hahaha okay i'll stop interrupting - this is where it gets fuzy though. we become friends after high school, great friends. - i am seeing this like Keith is telling his children this story or something like that - and Keith asked me to marry him and i said no because i didn't love him and he didn't love me. he never talked to me again. i tried to contact him multiple times and even went to his house and he never responded. then i went to Europe and never saw him again. and then he tells his children that me saying no was the best thing that had ever happened to him because i was right and he wasn't in love but he is in love now and he calls over to his wife and says something. then his children, like teenagers, ask him if he ever talked to me again and he said he didn't and they get all on his case about how he should contact me again and they ask what my name is. when he says what it is one of the children freaks about because she is doing a school project on me. she has my book - this blog - and is doing a project on me and such since i am so successful. and he is like really? does she have any children? and yes i do. can i read the book? and he reads it and then he comes to my house because i'm living in Westhampton at the time and he isn't far and he knocks on my door and I say "it's about time" and then we become friends again.

woooo! wasn't that a wonderful story. yeah not really. it seems sort of retarded now that i just wrote it all out but hey that's what thoughts are for - the retarded things you don't say out loud or the other retarded stuff that you don't say out loud.

when i'm just out and about i look at people or cars driving past and i wonder what their story is. what did they look like when they were a teenager? what are they thinking about now? what is their major concern? who loves them?

it's like a disease.

0 comments: