CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 4, 2009

back aches and quests.

so my back hurts. it's probably a good thing i didn't sleep over Abby's today. yeah.


i just got home from watching Abby perform which is always wonderful. i love watching Abby perform and it is even more wonderful today because i got to see her walk around while talking into a microphone. Abby is so talented that she can multitask like that. Highlight of the show.

Anyways I thought it was wonderful all together. Some people are better at improving than others and they sort of have that charisma but i also love the people who maybe don't get the most laughs because well they are up there and doing it. they are on a stage in front of a bunch of people and they are on the spot. amazing.

yep. so i'm going to keep working on my whole confidence/outgoing stuff. maybe i'll set up a quest of some sort for myself? yeah but i say that now but i know it will probably never really work. but maybe just maybe this is will still be my year. i could say i'll wait until next year but why not now? what makes next year better than Monday? yeah nothing. right now all that is holding me back is myself. wowza.

apart from Abby my favorite person out of the whole Improv Alliance is Bret from South Hadley. Ha. Said it. see i'm already getting more outgoing. not really. that's a lie since i'm typing this out and the only person who can read this is Abby and she will love me no matter what I say or do because she knows i will never say or do anything that will make her not love me. or at least that is what i believe.

i'm really tired right now and i should go up to bed. i'm going to go pick out new glasses this weekend. i hope i can survive with this lovely pain in my back that will be with me for five to seven days. wonderful.

yep. so maybe i'll set off on a quest of some sort to break open this shell of mine. eventually.

0 comments: