CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

i feel like i just got told again from my parents that they are getting a divorce but this time from charles trippy. ): makes me not really want to get married or even go anywhere near guys.

except for the fact that i'm stupid and am still kind of interested in hanson like to the point that i freaking ate dinner with him and all his friends today and it was so awkward and i don't even know or care or whatever. i'm just living my life day by day. we will see what happens. right now i should get ready to sleep. and then tomorrow i am going to wake up for a meeting with our professor for a project. then i am going to go to work. and then i'm going to take an exam. and then i'm going to have an oem meeting. and then maybe i'll start studying or i'll sleep.

sleep sounds good. i'm hungry too. also i would like a back massage right now.

but i am still very grateful and happy.

OH OH MY GOD I GOT THE INTERNSHIP I'M GOING TO BE WORKING AS AN INTERN AT ROUNDER RECORDS IN NASHVILLE THIS SUMMER I COMPLETELY FORGOT WITH EVERYTHING ELSE. SO EXCITED. LET ME GO LOOK FOR HOUSES. I HAVE MY PEOPLE ON IT BUT AH ONCE I FIGURE OUT WHERE I'M LIVING I'M BASICALLY ALL SET.

0 comments: