CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

can I just say I pull myself together well? ellie just came in to talk to me and I acted normal enough for her to not ask me what was wrong if she did suspect something was wrong. she didn't stay long but I also was still writing an email while she was talking. but she was complaining about class registration and she told me a story about talking to a guy and she could tell that I wasn't really interested. I tried to be as normal and interested as usual while telling her that I needed space. can't exactly think about how classes when my sister is texting me about being emotionally abused.

but she just texted me again and here comes the tears again. better go bury myself back in my work.

maybe the reason why I do all my homework and get it done ahead of time and i'm seen like an overachiever is because I bury myself in work and keep myself busy so I don't have time to think about stuff like this.

not that i'm complaining. I am still so grateful for my life and I know I am so lucky. this is still horrible though.

0 comments: