CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

i do not like getting texts from Maeve saying she is being emotionally abused by our dad.

I just want to fix it and I don't know how and I am freaking out and I don't like this and i'm breaking down and i'm just going to bury myself in my work. I want to cry but i'm not going to. my life is great compared to my sisters. and I feel like crap. and I just want to make everything better but it's out of my control. and instead of going home for the summer I am ditching my sisters and going to Nashville which isn't helping. and now i'm crying. but I really should stop because I don't know when my roommate will be back and I don't want anyone to know. only two of my friends at babson know what is going on, emma and amelie, and I haven't really kept them up to date.

pull yourself together molly, stop crying, fucking do something. wrong thing to write because I don't know what the hell to do. I feel helpless. fucking sucks.

0 comments: