CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I am like some sort of wussy emotional girl.

but my goodness.

i just watched the video of Shay, of the Shaytards, running the marathon. Or mostly Mommytard's take on it. And watching her cry as she saw him at mile 11 made me cry. and then whoever did the editing, if Denise did it or Shay helped, that was awesome seeing Shay when he was just starting to try to feel better. that made me cry even more. it wasn't just my eyes were watering up, i was crying. which is why i had to wait and watch it by myself.

no, i have never met Shay. he doesn't know i exist. yet just watching that made me feel so proud of him and everything he has done. he is honestly an amazing genuine awesome person.

i can't wait until i meet him in June. which will probably consist of me going "oh my god, that's Shay and Colette, and all the kids. they are right there." and i will probably freak out. then they will probably sign something for me and that will be all. but that will be amazing. it will make all of it seem real. i know it is. but i'll be able to see the happy healthy Shay right in front of me. that will be the best birthday present ever.

yeah i'm more excited about meeting the Shaytards than I was about meeting the cast of Glee.

0 comments: