CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 16, 2011

why don't i post on here more often? i don't know, it seems stupid now. if i have something to say then i'll say it to people. actually i guess i'll be more specific, i'll say it to Josh cause i can talk about anything with him. i won't feel like i'm bothering him or feel stupid or like he has better things to be doing. so instead of writing in my blog i text josh. and that's pretty much why i don't post here. but i feel like i owe it to my future readers to at least keep writing a bit.

i got a 4 on my AP test. which is lovely. i was visiting Dartmouth with Bella, Lori, Dana, and Abby Szat, and my mom texted me saying mail from AP came in, and asked if i wanted her to open it. and i told her to. and i instantly texted Josh and told him and he of course says "im sure your scores will be good" which they were. and yepp, so i'm happy with that.

not really happy that i wasted my day at a college that doesn't even have an undergraduate business program. but whatever.

alright i'm feeling stupid writing this. i'm done.

0 comments: