CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

the rest of my summer in one post:

I can tell you pretty much what the rest of my summer is going to consist of, ready?

July:
26 - do nothing except go to the barn
27 - do something with the family, my mother mentioned zip lining, barn
28 - do nothing, maybe go to Morgan show, barn
29 - do nothing in the morning unless i can figure out how to see Josh, get ready for horse show
30 - horse show, maybe later if i'm up to it try to go to Josh's
31 - attempt to spend all day with Josh, pack

August
1 - travel to New York
2 - leave for China at 2 in the morning, spend the entire day on the plane, somehow end up in China on the 3rd
3 through 19 - be in China on a lovely family vacation maybe without my laptop, i must discuss that with my father
20 - spend another 8 or more hours on a plane, gain a day back
21 - horse judging, try to go see Josh
22 - attempt to spend all day with Josh, have to go to barn at one point
23 - try to see as many friends as possible (which applies from the 21st to now)
24 through 26 - go to riding hy with the 4H group and hope i have cell service
27 - go find my friends and do something with them, Cummington Fair?
28 through 30 - IEA camp, attempt to do things with people after camp for my last few days of summer
31 - try to enjoy my last day of summer

September
1 - school starts and summer vacation ends

0 comments: