CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 11, 2011

so regionals went well. we didn't place well, but Dolly was so good. like incredibly good. and i didn't break down once, like there were no tears, there wasn't any extreme rage or being upset. Sunday when we got to the barn I was close, but I held in there. So this was probably one of the most successful, if not the most successful regionals in my opinion. not because of what i won, i did better in the placings when I rode Herbie, but because it was just all around great.

i love my family so much. and the group of people that i surround myself with there. i mean i enjoyed spending time with them. i enjoyed even more spending time with Josh. i was able to see him so much the last five days. Wednesday I went swimming at his house, Thursday I saw him in the evening, I was with him from Friday afternoon onwards, he came Saturday afternoon and stayed all day, and he was there the entire time I was there Sunday. That is a lot of time to spend at a horse show you aren't showing at. But he just hung out with me all day. He would come help me do whatever I had to do. Carry my stuff around. And help me get through everything. Maeve and I would have completely failed getting ready for trail class because my mom wasn't around because she went to watch Maura's class. But Josh was able to be there and help out. And that's just one example.

He taught me how to solve the rubik's cube. and we both taught Maeve. and really i just loved having him around. when they announced the trail results and they forgot to announce 10th place, and i didn't get anything, and everyone was sort of freaking out, he just kept holding my hand. i ended up getting 10th. and then when we wanted to leave but had to stay because i was getting an award, and then they didn't end up awarding them, he just stayed through it.

i have no idea why he does what he does for me. i don't really understand it. but i am so glad he does.

back when we first got together, which is a little less than two months ago, i was afraid that it wouldn't work out because we wouldn't get along when we were by ourselves without Abby and there. but really since we've gotten together we've spent so much time just the two of us, or with my family, or his, and it's so wonderful. and i'm so glad. it's kind of weird when you think about it that my bestfriend has been dating his brother for almost three years, and then we just got together now. but i think it all works out. because even if Abby wasn't dating Colin or Colin wasn't Josh's brother, we would still be happy together, because that doesn't really matter. sure that's what helped get us together in the first place, but that's not what is keeping us together now.

is it weird that i miss him and even though i just saw him yesterday? it's just that i don't know when the next time i'll be able to see him will be. today he's working and then his house is going to be crazy cleaning because his grandparents from Texas are coming up tomorrow. and they'll be here for two weeks. and he has stuff going on in the evening until Friday. so maybe this weekend i'll be able to see him. i'll have the meet the relatives.

oh, i never mentioned that i've been officially added to their wall of pictures. i saw it on Wednesday when i was over there eating Chinese. it made me happy. Wednesday seems like it was so far away ago, since I've gone through regionals since then.

i love being able to sit here and type on my computer and just feel happy. not for any specific reason. just because i'm happy with my life. i mean i have a wonderful family, a wonderful horse, wonderful friends, and a wonderful boyfriend. when Josh and I video chatted yesterday everytime I looked at him, I couldn't help but smile. which is kind of creepy. but i don't know. we wouldn't even say anything, we would just look at each other on the computer screen and smile. and yeah. i could think of a million more things to say about Josh. like how he gets along so well with my family, and how Maeve, Bella, Maura, Josh, and I all played cards are regionals and it was so nice. and how i'm beginning to be able to tell what mood he's in, which is hard to do, but i can just sort of tell. and how when i posted on tumblr, "hi. i have the best boyfriend ever." he replied on tumblr with "and i have the best girlfriend ever." and how in the morning when he wakes up he texts me and says even though he knows i'm still sleeping he was thinking about me and wanted to text me. and yeah. now i'm talking about him like he puts the stars in the sky. okay stopping now.

and i'm glad I'm talking to Abby now. i miss talking to her. we haven't talked recently. and i haven't seen her recently either. but i still love her very much. and yeah. my life is so wonderful. so happy. okay. i think i should end this post now.

0 comments: