CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

(this never got published before, it should be before the previous post)

hi I have a lot of thoughts and feelings but I am not sure what to write about. I feel like you miss out on a lot in my life so you don't get the full picture by reading this. but I guess that is life, you never get the full picture of anyone but yourself. i'm going to go catch up on what I have written about in case I need to add on to anything.

omg I've barely posted since school started but I feel like so much has happened.

between the stupid hackathon, which I don't want to write about and would rather just forget.

dealing with living with Ellie and that whole friendship.

babysitting and dogsitting like crazy.

Roxy and her boyfriend.

all of my classes, and doing a play. the classes I like and the classes I don't like.

how content I am that there are no boys in my life.

I think I overall i'm happy though. daily I tiptoe around and deal with Ellie. I have to deal with classes and that work. jobs and all of that is always in the back of my mind. trying to be a good friend and make new friends. and being a good daughter/sister and staying in touch with them.

I was just home last weekend and again had such a hard time living. I was miserable all day. and I was crying so hard when I was leaving. I was also sick, I had a cold, so maybe that was part of it. but by the time I got to babson I was fine and back at it.

I just video chatted with Kristen. I miss her so much, I wish she was here. it's crazy to think a year ago we were in Shanghai. ahhh. okay I think I should go to bed.

0 comments: