CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 12, 2015

so I just got pulled over for the first time. maeve and I were going through the tunnel on the way back from auntie lorrie's and there was a police out of his car and he pointed at us and I was so confused. so I kept driving, then he got in his car and pulled us over. but he was mad that I didn't pull over right away. I was just quiet and nodded and said I understood. and then he took my license and registration. and then he was gone for a while. when he came back he said that he was giving me a warning but when a cop points at you and you are the only car around, to pull over, and he understand that people get nervous, but if he didn't want you then he would wave you on, so just pull over to me safe. soooo that kind of sucked but at least I didn't get a ticket. I felt bad that maeve was there and then she still had to drive home 2 hours. but it kind of rattled me. and now i'm just exhausted. I want to sleep but I have so much to do. so I went and hid in the library so I didn't have to talk to Ellie or Amelie or deal with them because I can't interact with people. the concert and then staying at Auntie Lorrie's drained me. I need to recharge for a while.

but anyways that sucked. walk the moon concert was fun. but I guess i'll forget about getting pulled over soon. but now I want a nap. can't molly, you have 4 projects/papers/presentations due soon and next weekend you wont be here soo get hopping.

0 comments: